Friday, September 7, 2007

Modded Video Drivers ROCK!!!


Thanks to LaptopVideo2Go guys to bring this into masses. These drivers improve the performance of installed NVIDIA 8600M GS Graphics Card dramatically. I am having my AVCHD movie files played with GREAT performance in Full Screen mode. With HP supplied drivers it was impossible! Here is the ink where to download the drivers: http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/drivers/vista . I chose 163.44 latest Beta version and so far it works PERFECT. Make sure you read the instructions for installation and modified the .INF file before the installation. The Windows Vista WEI went up to 5.1 for graphics instead of 4.6 with common drivers.

6 comments:

John Rolando Aristizabal Zuluaga said...

this is an awsome tip dude, thanks... btw, very nice blog, I'll keep an eye on it...

Ossgutta said...

Thank you for the tip! Me and my dv9550 will also keep an eye on your blog! =)

Ossgutta said...

Hello SULAND!

I managed to get a even higher score on my HP

a 5,2 score!

I used
Xtreme-G Mobile 163.67, 6 september driver.
You can find the driver her:

www.tweakforce.com

Andrew Sul said...

That is really great! Will try to do that! thanks!

Anonymous said...

HP Pavilion dv9500 - Notebook at notebook blog

yanhong said...

Do you want to own some betteries which have more function , more economical and long life? Please visit the following Web site:hp dv9100 battery,it will help you find the ideal battery.